[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS answer :)

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 12:11:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I would like to thank everyone that sent in their answers for the POP QUIZ.

The Question was .....

In what year was the 1st lunar meteorite
established as being from the moon?

The answer is 1982.

I would like to congratulate Kirk for being the Lister to send in the correct answer and will be winning a a free 565mg McKenzie Draw (b) meteorite
fragment, found in the summer of 1989 while plowing a peanut field.

Thank you Listers and till next time, ROK ON.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Story
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
http://www.meteoritefalls.com/
?
?
?
?

[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS win a free meteorite sample
:)
Shawn Alan photophlow
at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 19:11:15 EDT 2012