[meteorite-list] thanks to everyone

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 14:50:47 -0500

Hi list. I hope you are all having a great weekend. Tomorrow is my
58th birthday and I will be spending it with my wife while we go see a
play and go to dinner. I want to thank everyone who gave condolences
about my brother. His house he was in has been totally cleaned out.We
gave so much away and kept what meant alot to us of his life.He was
only 61 but just lost so much he did not know what was going on.I am
still looking for work,7 months out,but I am hoping something breaks
soon.Meteorites help me pass the time,cant buy much these days,but
still living a good life. I hope you all remember,life is fleeting so
make the most of your family time as much as can.Have a great evening.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.