[meteorite-list] Auction Questions

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 04:06:54 -0500

The buyers premium ultimately comes out of the sellers pocket. Intelligent bidders bid accordingly so you, the consignor, realize less. I will not buy from or consign merchandise with an auctioneer that charges a buyers premium no matter how they claim to advertise/hype the goods. I wonder how long it will be before e--pay challenges us with this concept?