[meteorite-list] Sutters Mill

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 11:27:10 -0700

It was a blast to hunt with you. We will keep trying for a few more days, so tired can barely walk but dreams of finding stones every night keep me going.
As of now around 15 total stones known, including most which are crushed up in roads and only fragments. We have barely reached 100 grams if that at all with hundreds of hunters and thousands of man hours.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone