[meteorite-list] SW desert meteorites

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:47:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all -

The battle with the virus appears to have been won. My apologies to all who had their time wasted with it.

Given the behavior of some people, I really don't want to speak publicly about this. Perhaps privately with some of you in Tucson next year.

That said, perhaps the thing to do would be for you to ask a Hopi, Zuni or Navaho elder. Aside from that, I would suggest reading Adriene Mayor's book "Fossil Legends of the First Americans" for public information on SW meteorite lore.

good hunting, averyone
Ed