[meteorite-list] Bogus Tissint Martian on eBay

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

Hey MikeG

Great job for the post?and the listing has been canceled :)?I had contacted the seller and emailed them a couple times, and from what they told me, they also said they?got a few other emails from other people, and this is what the seller?said....

"Hi, and thanks for further explaining this to me.??You are right that I don't know enough - only what was with these items.??I have ended the listing due to you and several others letting me know these may not be real meteorites.??I did do research before I listed - but the doubt has been raised on these.??Will do further research.??Thanks for your concern for me.?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
http://www.meteoritefalls.com/

[meteorite-list] Bogus Tissint Martian on eBay
MstrEman mstreman
at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 20:47:04 EDT 2012