[meteorite-list] Hunting the Coloma - Lotus video (was Sutter Mill Photos ... )

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:41:15 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.kcra.com/video/30973354/detail.html

Hi Ruben, Listees,

Great views of the terrain and the famous parking lot of the Lotus find.

Saw this video online of "Thousands of people flocking to Coloma to
hunt for meteorites" and listmember Robert Wollard has a spot, in
addition to I believe another listmember though it isn't clear, so I
won't risk an error...

Thanks for the images Ruben - good luck to you and the other 75
listfamily who are there ;-), someone please have mercy on me, I can't
go for a bad health situation and CMs are one of my two collection
dreams; at least I can do an anti-raindance here if it helps

Kindest wishes
Doug