[meteorite-list] Do we have an accurate number of finds from Lotus/ Coloma?

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:22:56 -0700

Apologies to Brien Cook for my earlier post asking for pictures of his find;
which have already been posted, graciously thank you, and with congrats, are
awesome. (Quick fingers make fools of a keyboard author, in this case, me.)

Whoops...instead, I was hoping to see a pic of Peter Jenniskens
run-over-in-the-Lotus-Park-parking-lot piece.

Peter, is there a possibility of seeing yours?

Richard Montgomery