[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2012: detailed news

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:24:21 +0100 (BST)

Hello to all List Member,? hello to Zelimir who recovered from these really terrible moments.? I'm happy to read you're well now.

Just to correct Zelimir's words about the Draveil meteorite.

I'm not the owner of the main mass.? The main mass weighs about 5 kilograms and is supposed to be at the MNHN, Paris collections.

I just own a 125 grams fragment which will be displayed at the Meteor-Center table on a broken tile of the attic where it fell, july 13, 2011.?? This stone, weighing in total 205 grams was recovered just a few days after the fall.

Mrs Comette's find is a different and later find from "mine".

Kind regards,

Pierre-Marie Pele
meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360