[meteorite-list] Looking for help in locating the 4/22 sightingnear Turlo...

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:26:41 -0400 (EDT)

Coloma...that's where gold was discovered in California...Sutters Mill and
all. :O) Anyhow, I've driven thru Coloma many times and the general area.
Its very hilly...actually mountainous with lots of vegetation...lots and
lots of poison oak.
GeoZay

In a message dated 4/24/2012 11:02:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,