[meteorite-list] New California meteorite found!

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:44:04 +0100 (BST)

Dear Sean,
thats are realy great news.
Congratulations Robert !!
Absolutely incredible!
I can not wait to see the first photos.....
?
Best regards Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)