[meteorite-list] Meteorites for sale

From: Jay & Annette <AJSnyder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:34:31 -0700

Hello List,

I have a couple of meteorites for sale from my collection that I recently obtained and need to generate some funds. From the pieces I collected, I wasn't able to ID too many of them, except the ones listed. Please email off list, for pictures and prices.

1. Sikhote-Alin - 1 piece nicely sculpted - weighs over 500 grams (my scale only goes to 500 g) possibly 600 or 700 grams - 9 cm L x about 7 cm W x 4.5 cm H
2. Sikhote-Alin - 1 piece nicely sculpted, with some flow lines - weighs 220.2 grams - 5 cm L x about 3 cm W x 3.5 cm H
3. Ordinary Type Chondrite with polished cut face, possibly an L but unsure - weighs 189.2 grams - 3.5 cm L x 5 cm W x 4 cm H
4. Unknown Iron meteorite with a "fish hook" slice naturally formed in the side - weighs 210.0 grams - 4 cm L x 3 cm W x 4 cm H

Measurements are approximate and at widest points.

Please reference the item number when inquiring.

Jason Snyder
meteorseeker at cox.net