[meteorite-list] AD..... Annual 420 sale in honor of San Rafael High School

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:31:24 +0000 (UTC)

Sorry about the 2 ADS in one week but I forgot about my annual "420 Sale". Plus, I average less than one AD per month, so, please forgive.

In honor of the visionary students at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, CA, I am starting an annual "420 sale" to be held until midnight on April 20th each year.

My first offering will be Tissint at the lower than in the field price of $420- per gram for uncrusted fragments. Minimum lot is one gram and I am making 5 grams available at this price. No crust, but nice pieces as seen in the following photo:

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/tissint/tissintfragments.JPG

Sikhote-alin - 283 grams for $420-

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/sa283.htm

NWA 2977 Lunar - a nice .372 gram partslice for $420-. Take 20% off of all other specimens on this page.

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa2977.htm

NWA 2995 Lunar - .256 gram partslice with fusion crust can be seen on the page below Take 20% off of all other specimens on this page.

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa2995/nwa2995sale.htm

NWA 2986 Martian - .442 gram fragment with some fusion crust. Take 20% off of all other specimens on this page.

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa2986/nwa2986.htm

Esquel - 24 gram translucent partslice for $420-

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/esquelsales.htm

NWA 998 - this is an outstanding bargain in honor of the "WALDOS", .280 grams for $420- Photos on this page and take 20% off of all other specimens. The big one is negotiable even lower.

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa998sales.htm

Louis Pasteur would be proud to know that I am also offering free world wide shipping. Paypal prefered. Email me and I will send a paypal invoice.

Thanks for looking!!!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV ?26038