[meteorite-list] New - Maskelynite-bearing Polymict Eucrite auctions ending - AD

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:08:10 -0400

Hi Greg,

That is a sexy-looking eucrite. What are the black clasts? Are those
the same type of "dark inclusions" we see in other meteorite types?
And speaking of which, do you know how much variation there is in such
inclusions? Just curious, we see those inclusions in everything from
OC's to CV3's, and are they same across the board, or do they vary in
composition?

Best regards,

MikeG

--