[meteorite-list] Colorado Mineral and fossil Show - Plus - New TV Series

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:59:04 -0700

Hi all,

I'll be buying, selling, and displaying meteorites on April 20-22,
2012 at the Ramada Plaza Hotel (formerly Holiday Inn - Central Denver)
4849 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80216-1813

It'd be great to see any list members while there, so come by and say hi.

Also, some of you may remember that last fall I asked for a few
meteorite stats for a TV show I was going to appear in.

A new History Channel series called,"The United Stats of America" will
debut on May 8, 2012. I will appear in the "meteorite" episode with
hosts (Jason and Randy Sklar) THE SKLAR BROTHERS are well known
comedians that have appeared in many TV Shows and Movies like, Wild
Hogs, Entourage, and It's always Sunny in Philadelphia. The series is
all about statistics and obviously the episode I appear in will be
about "meteorite stats."

http://www.MrMeteorite.com

It should be really funny as the guys were awesome to work with and
joked about everything! Keep in mind though, that a few segments were
filmed more to entertain than to display any serious meteorite hunting
skills. The banter was so quick and witty that it was all I could do
to play along. I don't remember everything I said but a lot of it was
VERY "tongue in cheek" so don't take everything I say as gospel.There
was a lot of "off the cuff" joking going on!

Never mind the fact that two comedians (that had never heard about
meteorite hunting before meeting me) join me in a meteorite hunt -
just sit back and enjoy their antics.
It should be fun to watch!

--
Rock On!