[meteorite-list] What is Chladni's book on 18 meteorite falls title??????

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 01:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers

I am wondering if any of you history meteorite buffs by chance know the name of Chladni's book he wrote on 18 meteorites falls and if there might be an English pdf version floating around on the Internet or somewhere else? Also, I was trying to look for a copy of the paper titled "On Some Stones Allegedly Fallen from the Heaven" published in 1790 by Abbe Andreas Xavier Stutz which Chladni extensively quoted from when he was writing his book.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?