[meteorite-list] Texas fireball April 2, Video

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:31:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
  My post on April 3 about the Texas 11:50 am daytime event pointed out early on that the video was of a jet and contrail. Fox News cannot even get the date right; they wrote April 4. There are NO such thing as "APRIL FIREBALLS" as NASA is reportedly calling them (last year Mr. Cooke was calling them "Spring Fireballs").
  My report from April 3 (actually US 2APRIL) with more than 60 sighting reports:
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp/2012/04/texas-daytime-meteor-fireball-02apr2012.html

The reports can be viewed here:
http://thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.jp/

Have a great week.