[meteorite-list] Ad

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list members,
?
???? I have added a new meteorite to my eBay store, NWA 7009, a new CV3 expertly prepared by Marlin Cilz of Montana Meteorite Laboratory.? The two slices I have just tonight added are particularly beautiful and complex each with a large CAI inclusion?and a vug which completely transverses the 2 mm thickness of each of the slices.? These slices also exhibit areas of alteration of the matrix.? Both are Buy It Now.
???? I have also reduced the prices drastically on the super rare Ban Cho Lae pieces for a limited time as well as adding Best Offers option to my NWA 6721 lunar slices.
?
?????For those interested, my?eBay store can be found at:
?
http://stores.ebay.com/OtherWorldsMeteorites
?
Thanks! Jack????