[meteorite-list] Where is an admin when one is NEEDED?

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 16:17:42 -0400 (EDT)

"and my hat goes off to Art, the captain and
sovereign, who has managed all of it"

Alex, my favorite undourly poster sort from Schoknecht's City, here we
don't have sovereigns, but I'd gladly contribute to send Art to
Washington if he ever became possessed by such insanity ;-) !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ulbhrzxhcc

There was a time when the transatlantic dialog - and even Australia as
well - seemed to me more unfettered on this list, but now, excepting
occasional advertisements I feel a drought. Just two thoughts, first,
the time is right for a new giant and spectacular fall within the reach
of multiple list members to generate hopes of a million new dreamers,
and the other, well, where then, is the new generation of German
meteorite kids, (and we can't speak for French, British, Italian, Pole,
Scandinavian, Spanish, Swiss, Austrian). Hangin' in some cool 21st
century meteorite bar? Sometimes it feels like this walk down the
beach, :-( (Next gallop to share some charm and cheer - Berlin!)

http://tinyurl.com/3gnl39b

Kindest wishes
Doug