[meteorite-list] Where is an admin when one is NEEDED?

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 00:43:24 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Maundy Listers and everyone;

Yes, I also hope everyone observes or enjoys a great week (or both!).
Speaking of things changing, Bernd's post is a shot in the arm
(Motivationsschub), as well as a couple other European listmembers as
of late. I miss the European component of our lisr which seems to
lessen as time goes on. Blame it on entropy in an ever more complex
and enriched parallel & localized world, but I sincerely hope our
friends residing in the Old World grace us with their of their plethora
of kind comments like in days of yore.

This music has always raised my spirit and I would *absolutely* love to
see a meteorite video using it as the soundtrack, to show the marvels
of all creation as many enthusiastic list members I know see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNLDou-uChQ

Kindest wishes
Doug