[meteorite-list] AD- Part meteorite collection for sale Including planetaries and other rarities

From: chris handler <cmhandler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:45:38 +0930

Dear List,

I'm in the process of reorganizing my collection with the aim of
having fewer, but substantially larger specimens, so today I thought
I'd put together a small collection of planetaries and other rare
meteorites. I'd prefer to sell them as a single lot if possible
because postage is quite expensive from Australia. I'm Asking $700USD
for the lot, with free postage anywhere in the world except Italy.
Payment by Paypal only. If I don't get a response within the next 24
hours then I will consider selling them separately. Anyway, take a
look through if your interested and have a wonderful day!

Thanks,
       Chris

The whole collection can be seen in this photo
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0383.jpg

NWA 3163, Lunar, 0.272g, (Feldspathic Granulitic Impactite)
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0408.jpg
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0409.jpg

Shergotty, Martian, 58mg
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0410.jpg

NWA 5743, Polymict Achondrite, 0.334g, (HEDO)
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0406.jpg

Dhofar 908, Lunar, 34mg, (Polymict Breccia)
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0404.jpg

NWA 4468, Martian Shergottite, 0.124g
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0400.jpg
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0402.jpg

NEA 001, Lunar, 20mg, (Regolith Breccia)
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0398.jpg

NWA 5406, Lunar, 0.112g, (Impact Melt Breccia)
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0394.jpg
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0396.jpg

NWA 3151, Brachinite, 1g lot
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0392.jpg

NWA 3133, Metachondrite, 2.1g
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0389.jpg
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0391.jpg

Round Top b (Texas), H4 Chondrite, 2.5g
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0387.jpg

A 10g bag of mixed Mini NWA Individuals
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0386.jpg

Chergach H5 60% Crusted, 2.1g Individual
http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww195/cmhandler/CSC_0385.jpg

Plus a mystery item if purchased as a lot