[meteorite-list] AD - Amber Overstock - Buy Amber, Get Free Meteorites! And, FREE MARTIAN MICROS!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 19:17:50 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

As a result of some recent dealer trades, I am now overstocked on
fossil amber. As of right now, I have more amber in my cabinet than I
do meteorites. Don't get me wrong, amber is great fun to collect, but
my main bread and butter is meteorites, so I would like to focus on
space rocks.

So here is a deal I am offering. For every 2 dollars you send on
amber, you will get $1 in credit towards meteorites. You can even use
your "metlist" coupon code in combination with this offer!

If you purchase $50 worth of amber (before the coupon), you will
receive a store credit worth $25 towards meteorites - pretty cool huh?

There is only one small exclusion - this discount cannot be used
towards the big Campo Iron meteorites that I have on consignment from
Pat Mulvany - those are not mine, and I don't have any leeway to offer
substantial discounts on them.

Furthermore, all orders over $75 (any specimens, after coupon) will
receive a free micromount of the new Martian meteorite witnessed fall,
Tissint. Your Mars micro will come in a labeled gemjar and includes a
specimen card.

See all of the amber here (including pieces with trapped insects) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/copal-amber

So if any of you are curious about amber, now is the chance to get a
great deal - 20% off, plus free credit towards meteorites. And you
get a free Martian meteorite micro for any order over $75 (post
coupon).

Lastly, I also have some auction listings and BIN listings closing on
eBay in just a few hours. A few of these are items from my website,
which are being offered at a deep discount on eBay.

See all the eBay listings here - http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/maypickle

See all of the newest store offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

See all clearance-sale items here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/clearance-sale

Other Offerings :

Juanita de Angeles micromounts (H5 chondrite) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/juanita-de-angeles--mexican-h5-meteorite-from-mine-micromount

KT Boundary/Chicxulub micromounts -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/kt-boundary-material--cretaceous-tertiary-dinosaur-extinction-chicxulub-impact-sample

KT Boundary/Chicxulub displays -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/chicxulub-tektite-display-rare-dinosaur-extinction-relic

Canyon Diablo shale fragment -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo-unsorted-meteoritic-shale-197

Canyon Diablo Visitor Center pack -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteor-crater-visitor-pack--brochure-and-decal-from-canyon-diablo

If you have any problems with checkout or the coupon code, email me at
- mike at galactic-stone.com

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

MikeG

PS - all outstanding orders are now shipped - they are on the way! :)

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG
Web: http://www.galactic-stone.com