[meteorite-list] Ad

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 18:06:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello List Members,
?
???? I would like to invite you to have a look at my relatively new eBay store OtherWorldsMeteorites.? You might find something you would like!? I have just added some extremely hard to find and very nice sized specimens of Ban Cho Lae, an H5 W1 S0 from Thailand.? Ban Cho Lae is one of only four meteorites from Thailand and is missing from most collections.? I have offered a few specimens, with and without fusion crust at prices you will find quite low for such a rare meteorite.? My store can be found at: http://stores.ebay.com/OtherWorldsMeteorites?
???? In the coming weeks I will be adding some new rarities to my store so come back often.?
Thanks for looking! Jack Schrader IMCA member #2329