[meteorite-list] AD: Fresh Breja Stone

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:58:29 -0400

Good Afternoon....

I have decided to sell a wonderful piece from my collection; a very fresh 160g Breja individual stone. It is pyramid-shaped and has very nice regmaglypts on the backside along with slight rollover lipping. As you may or may not know.... this was an expensive fall to aquire and there was not much to go around. I will sell for my original purchase price of $960 plus postage and a 3% Paypal fee (if applicable).

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2262892030104513749aklGne?vhost=outdoors

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2492306860104513749plBxpq?vhost=outdoors

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2027255560104513749kPNyOI?vhost=outdoors

Please contact me direct with any questions. Thank you....

Ryan Pawelski

--
fallingfusion.com