[meteorite-list] AD: Over 60 Auctions Ending Today, With Amazing Super Specials! IMPORTANT AUCTION INFO INSIDE-PLEASE READ!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:32:11 -0600

Hello,

Fantastic Group Of Auctions Ending Today... and a good sale going down....and listed below are some of THE BEST Deals to be found in The World Of Meteorites! Check around if you don't believe me! USE THE LISTED BEST OFFER Price That I have Given Below..... Also, MY VERY LAST 0.99 Cent Auction Run Starts October 2nd and runs for 10 days....

ALL SALE ITEMS HERE:

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

ALL AUCTIONS HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael Cottingham

****IMPORTANT FUTURE AUCTION INFORMATION *****

On SUNDAY - OCTOBER 2nd, I will start a 10 day Auction run. This will be MY LAST 0.99 Cent starting Auction. After this last auction run...I will be listing everything starting at $9.99 or higher, will have set prices in my ebay store and due to the nature of the world these days, most likely never have another 0.99 cent auction again. Join in the fun and get some final good deals. !!!!

On The Following Auctions USE THE BEST OFFER FEATURE. Use the Super Discount Price I am Offering with each item. The first one who places their best offer gets the piece. TONIGHT ONLY! IMMEDIATE Payment required on The Below Items!

MONZE - Super great specimen and a fantastic price for a witnessed fall! BEST OFFER OF - $950.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190576158437

Virtually IMPOSSIBLE To Acquire. ESTHERVILLE Individual - BEST OFFER OF - $900.00 NONE Available and For Sure NONE At This Price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190523986150

SUPER RARE With Nininger Historic Label - CLOVER SPRINGS - You will NOT see this price or a piece with American Meteorite Label Again! BEST OFFER OF -$1950.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190581292863

BEAUTIFUL and Rare Iron SANTA ROSA - BEST OFFER PRICE Of $1850.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190548971413

HUGE American Meteorite at a great LOW, LOW Price!. Heck, you could break this one up and double my asking price! BEST OFFER PRICE OF $4500.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200646599264

Large Beautiful Chondrite..... BEST OFFER Price of $749.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190547042126

Historic MOUNT JOY with Nininger label ... BEST OFFER PRICE OF $449.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200580830094

BEAUTIFUL ...L3.9 Complete Slice ........ BEST OFFER PRICE of $200.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200620400243