[meteorite-list] Named masses [29Palms (1955) = Pinto Mtns]

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for making this list and for making it available.

By the way, the 19kg main mass of the Pinto Mountains (L6) meteorite is also known as, "Twentynine Palms (1955)":?

"The Meteorites of California" by Derek Sears and Robert Verish
<http://meteoritemag.uark.edu/back%20issues/months/2011%20Aug.htm>

With best regards,
Bob V.