[meteorite-list] question

From: Benjamin P. Sun <bpsun2009_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:10:09 -0400

I have dealt with lucyfi90 before. She has some really rare stuff. Her
slices are big and gorgeous but they are also very thin(at least mine
was).
I would consider her an honest & trustworthy seller. She shipped my
piece from within the USA, and it was shipped rather quickly.
But I think she had a bad incident with the postal service mangling
one of her shipments once before, so now she ships piece(s) in what
amounts to an insulated small wooden crate inside a box!(again, at
least that's was what I got), the best packaging job ever!
Which is good because we are talking about very thin slices here. I
received mine in perfect condition.
She is also very easy to communicate with. I would recommend her.