[meteorite-list] Denver show - Conception Junction pallasite AD

From: Karl Aston <stlouismeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:45:13 -0500

Hi List,

Thank you for the overwhelming interest in the Conception Junction
pallasite! ?We've shipped orders as quickly as possible and have been
very excited about the enthusiasm for this new meteorite.

We recently realized that a handful of monographs were printed by the
publisher with four duplicate pages and, therefore, four missing
pages. ?Please let us know if you received one of these, and we'll
gladly replace it immediately.

KEITH AND DANA JENKERSON WILL BE FEATURING THE CONCEPTION JUNCTION
PALLASITE AT THE DENVER COLISEUM THIS WEEK ON THE ARENA FLOOR IN SPACE
A1. ?IF YOU ARE IN TOWN, PLEASE STOP BY TO SEE US AND THIS EXCITING
NEW METEORITE!

For any who may have missed it, information about the Conception
Junction pallasite can be found at

www.conceptionjunctionpallasite.com

Warm regards,

Karl Aston