[meteorite-list] 8000BC Big Dipper Petroglyph: Evolution of star positions

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:09:28 -0600

No apology necessary! I was just confused.

Yes, I know that some programs let you watch the evolution of asterisms.
But nobody should be surprised if their particular star mapping program
has short enough time limits to not allow for this.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com