[meteorite-list] Ad NWA 6721 lunar fragments on eBay

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:34:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list members.? I have just placed three fragments of NWA 6721 lunar feldspathic beccia on eBay for those interested in obtaining a small specimen of this meteorite.? This is an official name and can be found in the Meteoritical Bulletin Database.? NWA 6721 was discovered by a nomad in the Hamada du Dra region of North West Africa while hunting for meteorites in mid 2010.? This lunar meteorite has a very low total known weight (tkw) of only 184 grams distributed among 17 individual stones of which less than 70 grams will be available to collectors.? All auctions start at only .99 so here is a potential?opportunity for a bargain!? Please be aware that these auctions end in three days.? The auctions are:
?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160650805244
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160650806422
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160650806422
?
For those interested in larger specimens of this meteorite, please see my website which is still in it's infancy but due for improvements in the near future at www.otherworldsmeteorites.net? I still have five very rare individuals available as well as a good selection of complete slices and endcuts.?
?
Best wishes to all, Jack Schrader???? IMCA member #2329