[meteorite-list] NWA 6928 A Rare Noritic Diogenite meteorite

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 23:14:23 +0000

Gary, I beg to differ ;-)

NWA 2928 is that gorgeous plagioclase-rich eucrite, 9.78 grams
of which will soon embellish my collection.

The rare noritic diogenite meteorite, that's NWA 6927 and because
this is such an extraordinary diogenite, I just couldn't help adding
that beautiful 5.36 gr slice to my collection as well.

Even though my wallet now looks like an empty hole, sometimes
there are meteorites and thin sections that you just cannot miss
out
on!

... and that's why E.T.'s offer of NWA 6693 thin sections, perfectly
prepared by the "one and only" slide maker in this world and at such
an attractive price (considering the surface to price ratio) is another
inevitable addition to my collection and a perfect one as well, as there
is aready a 6.01 gr slice of the paired NWA 6704 from Greg Hup? in my
collection!

Can hardly wait to welcome these exotic beauties in my collection!

Cheers,

Bernd