[meteorite-list] Denver Coliseum and Merchandise Mart (Colorado Fossil Expo)

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 10:53:41 -0700

Hi all,

Just finished packing for Denver and thought I'd let everyone know.
That not only will we be at the Denver Coliseum (space B011) show, but
will also be set up at the Merchandise Mart - space 43.

Call (602 481 9780) and say hi or come on over!

Click here for map and floor plan:
http://www.MrMeteorite.com

Here is a partial list of what we'll have on display...

Mesosiderites:
Wilcox playa 009, Vaca Muerta,
Pallasite Meteorites:

Pallasite Individuals - Glorieta, Admire

Sliced, Etched Pallasites ? Glorieta, Small Brahin, Small and Large Seymchan,
Large Brenham

Iron Meteorites:
Polished: Silicated Campo, Chinga, Dronino

Iron Individuals ? White Court, Canyon D (with and without holes),
Toluca, Gibeon,
Franconia Irons, Sikhote Alin (all types Shrapnel, Oriented, and as found nice
specimens) Gebel Kamil.

Etched Iron slices ? Morasko, Small Gibeon, Small Toluca, Small Canyon
D, Large Campo,

Iron Crystals - Nantan, Campo
Large Perfect Canyon Diablo Graphite - 4 nice slices
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stony:

Impact melt: Cat Mountain

Carbonaceous: lots of 1969 fresh Allende and NWA 4502

Ordinary Chondrites: Ash Creek, Holbrook, Gold Basin, Franconia, SAU
001, NWA 869, NWA xxx, Red Lake, Danby,

Achondrite - Eucrites:
Millbillillie, NWA xxx,

Also.