[meteorite-list] FW: High Noon! And Possible New Fall

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:24:20 -0700

G'Day Adam and List
I tried to contact Captain Chondrite but he's on vacation. I suppose he
deserves it after all these posts.

On another note, I've been following this possible fall in Texas. Been
getting some good information. Has anybody else followed this possible
fall? I'd like to hear more, but I know the avid hunters are already on
the ground. Damn, I wish I could move at a moment's notice!

Cheers
John Cabassi
IMCA # 2125

P.S. Just for those who are curious, I was not on Curry's list. So does
that mean I win and get all the meteorites? ;-)