[meteorite-list] Fw: [COMETS] Berthoud (Colorado) meteorite coin will be auctioned at the COMETS auction at the Denver Show

From: debfred at att.net <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:20:32 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Bob Loeffler <bobl at peaktopeak.com>
<rockhounds at lists.drizzle.com>; meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Cc: COMeteoriteClub at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, September 6, 2011 8:41:37 AM
Subject: [COMETS] Berthoud (Colorado) meteorite coin will be auctioned at the
COMETS auction at the Denver Show

?
Hi All!

Fred Olsen let me know that we have received the customized Berthoud Eucrite
Meteorite coins from the stamper (or whoever does that kind of thing) and we
will be auctioning #001 at our annual auction NEXT WEEK!!!!! The coin is
very cool!!!!

Please see the following web page for coin details and pictures:

http://www.peaktopeak.com/comets/articles/berthoud_coin.htm

Auction details are on this page:

http://www.peaktopeak.com/comets/auction.htm

Regards,