[meteorite-list] Denver Coliseum Gem Show - live feed?

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 10:28:01 -0700

Hi Bernd and all,

I have received a lot of response about a live feed. And most was very
positive. However, It seems that a live feed puts a few people on
edge. I want to sensitive to them and so likely won't broadcast at the
auction. Strangely, Michael Blood loved our feed from his auction and
thought it was a great benefit. But oh well...don't wanna make anyone
mad so likely won't do it.

I may, however, broadcast from the coliseum where there will be a few
meteorite dealers including Kieth and Dana, Stan wall, Mike Miller and
myself.

If the coliseum has not been a "Meteorite Place" in the past it will
be this year. We have stunning Glorieta specimen individuals, never
before touched 1969 fresh allende from ASU, Seychan slices, Brenham
slices, Gibeon Irons, etc..

My (Ted Bunch approved,verified and appraised) Cat Mountian will be on
display - with his signed statement for all to see.

 As well as my recently found Wilcox Playa 009 (only 1 of 9
Mesosiderites found in the US)

and many many more meteorites.....

We are treating this like Tucson and so if we don't have room to
display everything just ask as we may have what you're looking for in
a box.

Thanks for all the interest and I will post a map of how to get to the
coliseum later today.