[meteorite-list] New househitting meteorite fall from Mexico

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:22:32 -0400

Awesome score!

Is this going to be officially recognized as a fall by the Meteoritical Society?

I'm curious because now I need to update my recent falls page -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/falls

There are three other hammer falls from 2007 -

Cali - which Mike Farmer is very familiar with. ;)

Carancas - the Peruvian crater-maker.

Mahadevpur - India.

PS - the first link you posted tries to open as an octet-stream file,
and I couldn't get it to open properly.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com