[meteorite-list] VideoAtlantans see a visitor from Mars

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:06:17 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Anita!

You know ... if you snooze, you lose! ... right?

There will be enough time for sleeping when you're dead! ;-p

Also, you KNOW that you have true "Dream Job", right? If I lived closer I would be doing volunteer work there (don't think that they would ever get desperate enough to hire me for pay!)!

John