[meteorite-list] (AD) OUM DREYGA,BILLY GOAT DONGA

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 04:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

???Hi list.I have 2 meteorites for sale.The first one is a 5.4 gram part-slice of BILLYGOAT DONGA, AUSTRALIA.It comes from the mike bandli historic meteorite collection as well as with his card and the a mike cottingham card $175
?plus $7 usa shipping and $12 other world shipping.I also have a "perfect stone" of oum dreyga.It weighs 30 grams and is a complete stone with 100% fudion crust and comes with a mike cottingham card as well. $200 plus the for the above shipping costs.Pics upon request.I will also be attending tucson for 2012 next feb., so I look forward to seeing everyone again.Have a great day,and here is wishing all my USA contacts a great labor day holiday.

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!