[meteorite-list] H. H. Nininger specimens in ASU collection.

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:00:43 -0400

Hi Davio,

There are a lot of specimens in the ASU Collection that were Nininger's. He
sold the other 2/3's of his main collection to ASU and it was the basis of
their collection from which they have expanded. A total of 684 Nininger
specimens were listed by ASU after purchase. I'd hate to type those out,
though it would be a nice group to have a catalog listing of.

I'd suggest looking at the resources on the ASU and see if they have such a
catalog. If not they may have a listing they could provide for you if you
were to ask them. Good luck and all my best to you!

--AL Mitterling