[meteorite-list] New Website Up and Running

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:14:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jason,

Awesome web page, great job!

Sonny

-----Original Message-----
From: jason utas <jasonutas at gmail.com>
To: Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>; imca
<imca at imcamail.de>
Sent: Sat, Oct 29, 2011 11:20 am
Subject: [meteorite-list] New Website Up and Running

Hello All,I've spent the past several months working on a website in my
sparetime. Unfortunately, it's not as educational as I would have
likedyet because I simply haven't had the time to improve the
generalpages. But there's a reasonable assortment of meteorites for
sale,and I did my best with the photos, some of which are pretty cool
(youmight check out the page for the lunar NWA 6470). I tried to
includea little more information and research than is usually put into
suchthings, and turned up some cool facts and stories about some of
thespecimens being offered.The URL is: www.fallsandfinds.comYou'll
also find some pieces of new and unusual meteorites as well aspieces of
some meteorites not available anywhere else.For those of you waiting
for a piece of the recent house-hitter fromPoland, I was able to obtain
a few grams of Soltmany fragments from afriend who literally drove all
night to get to the place of the fallshortly after it occurred. I
wasn't really sure what to charge forthem since no one else seems to
have any for sale, so I compared to afew other recent European falls of
similar TKW's.I hope you enjoy the site and pictures and hope to hear
 from y'all; ifyou've got some suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I'll
be uploadingsome collection photos soon -- the site is definitely still
underconstruction, so please stay tuned for updates.Thanks,JasonIMCA