[meteorite-list] intro

From: Gary Mckerracher <gmckerracher_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:09:08 -0400

hi list my name is Gary Mckerracher & i live in osseo ontario canada so yes
im hunting for the osseo iron in my spare time.im new to meteorite
hunting/collecting so i have not found one yet,im planning a 14 day trip for
next summer & after reading about mikes trip to nwa i dont think that would
be a good first trip.any suggestions?im also lookin for a Buzzard Coulee
around $200 if you have one & want to sell let me know.is it legal for a
canadian to hunt public land in the states? thanks & have a great day
Gary Mckerracher