[meteorite-list] SOUTH PARK & A METEOR THE SIZE OF WYOMING

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers
?
For those of you that can not get enough with meteors and those of you that love South Park please click on the link down below to watch a South Park episode where Cartmen wants to go to Casa Bonita ( Which it does exist and been them many of times when I was a kid) for Kyles birthday party but is told the Butters?is going in place of Cartmen. So in?retaliation,?Cartmen devises a plan and tells Butters that a meteor the size of Wyoming is going to?hit South Park?and tells him?he needs to go into an underground shelter.
?
I do not want to ruin the rest of the episode, but I have to say this is a great episode about science and comedy mixed togetther,?and you might learn something :)
?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vf1wfh
?
Shawn Alan