[meteorite-list] paper request: Milton D.J.: Structural Geology of the Henbury Meteorite Craters

From: Meteorite-Recon.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:48:55 +0200 (CEST)

?
Perhaps a kind fellow lister has access to a copy of?????????
?
Daniel J. Milton:
Structural Geology of the Henbury Meteorite Craters
Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off.,1968????
?
It's just 17 pages and a map. A scan would be most appreciated, just let me know
how I can cover your efforts in case. Of course I'd also buy a copy if
available.
?
While I'm at it: It appears that H.J Melosh's Impact Cratering: A Geologic
Process (Oxford Monographs on Geology & Geophysics) has become something like
the Blue Mauritius of impact science. If there's a compassionate soul out there
with a spare copy I'd be happy to make you an offer.
?
Thanks for your patience
?
Svend