[meteorite-list] Fwd: Reports of Night Red Clouds from Ontario to Texas 24OCT2011

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:26:17 -0400 (EDT)

Right, Chris, wish it came down here?- but as you might agree, the
activities further south may be related to the extremely dry and dusty
weather as of late, e.g., in Texas.
?
Here's a great link with the pictures of the Northern Lights, though,
wow, they were fantastic:
?
http://www.universetoday.com/90257/reader-pics-cme-spawns-awe-inspiring-bright-red-aurorae/
?