[meteorite-list] AD: Nakhla, Pallas Iron, HIGH POSSIL, St. Louis, Leighlinbridge, Wold Cottage, Almahata Sitta, Barwell, MOORESFORT ending on eBay soon!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS please email me and I?ll get back with you. Also if you are looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and value. And lastly, I have some Lake Murray for sale outside of eBay and if you?re looking for a gram or bigger let me know and the price you?re looking for and I?ll get back.
?
?
Thank you
?
?
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html
?
?
New meteorites of the week
?
MOORESFORT 1st meteorite classified from Ireland - 1810!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260876662553?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

HIGH POSSIL meteorite 1st Scotland fall - 1804 - 350g TKW VERY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260875779776?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite fall -1790 France - Killed a Man!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260874589456?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite fall - TKW 271g from Ireland.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260875787581?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Featured Auctions

LAKE MURRAY IIAB rare iron meteorite - Oldest terrestrial meteorite. IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260875773158?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BARWELL meteorite Christmas meteorite fall/shower UK 1965- Hammer Fall.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260876637304?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NAKHLA Martian/Mars meteorite - 1911 Fall- SUPER RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260852956785?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - France - Very Rare!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260876796762?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

L'AIGLE historic meteorite fall- Fell in 1803 in France which change histroy! *GREAT DEAL MUST GO*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260875783350?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

KRASNOJARSK (Pallas Iron) Pallasite meteorite 1749.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260851438208?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

WOLD COTTAGE rare meteorite 1795-1st classified from UK!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260875769850?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

JILIN meteorite deemed as scientifically important!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260876639250?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite Mrs Hodge meteorite strike 1952
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260876641917?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260876634934?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633