[meteorite-list] Ft. Collins, CO meteor 19OCT2011

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

Sonny and list, The site is updated with the sighting reports that I have to date:
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/2011/10/mbiq-indicates-large-meteor-event-south.html Anyone that would like to be included in a conference call or contact list please provide your tele # offlist. Let the hunt continue! Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo