[meteorite-list] All-Sky Camera city name vs. coordinates

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:30:25 -0400 (EDT)

Rob wrote:

"One bad caption can waste two hours of someone else's life. ;-)"

Is that the two-hour spin-up case of the generalized:

  "one bad lead can waste two months (or more) of someone else's life
:-("

Couldn't agree more, that we should all be responsible journalists, to
differentiate ourselves from the fishwrapper media ...

Kindest wishes
Doug

PS, El Dorado, anyone?