[meteorite-list] Meet the Man Who Wants to Mine the Moon

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 23:33:54 +0200

Maybe, Paul, maybe. Wouldn't make him a special friend of dealers,
specialized on planetary material. The price for Moon and Mars would drop
like a stone.

But in times you can ask for the genom "copyright" of plants and animals,
why not "privatize the moon", Mr.Jain, for mining?

Here in Germany we've such an old fashioned sentimental volkslied like "Der
Mond ist aufgegangen" (the moon has raised). Why not add: "Sponsored by:
Moon Express/Naveen Jain?"

I like?

Best,
Matthias