[meteorite-list] Largest buzzard Coulee individual?

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:06:36 +0100

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the largest Buzzard Coulee individual found
weighs? And also what the largest found that now resides outside of
canada, i.e. the largest that was granted an export permit? Has anyone
had an export permit refused due the size of the individual? I know
there were not many stones recovered over 100 grams but am interested
to find out if a stone over 100 grams would be given an export permit,
anyone any knowledge of this?

I have also just completed adding photos to my French meteorite
collection page, please take a look if interested.

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff