[meteorite-list] FWD: Kenya robbery notes - from Michael Farmer

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 01:47:52 -0400

An extraordinary bit of correspondence on so many levels.

There is a caveat re #5.....always have something with you that you CAN be relieved of. There is a statistical correlation between the bad guys' exasperation and what happens next. It's a permutation of frustration/aggression theory: most acts of aggression are preceded by frustration...and the corollary....most frustration leads to some form of aggression. I learned from a expert on criminal behavior to always keep some money on me if only for this purpose.

MIke, this bears repeating....I'm so grateful the fates were kind to you. With another big hug / d